Mandy E Rush
Cory is a trained ecologist. He has guided across the globe for a number of UK based expedition companies including KE Adventure, Mountain Kingdoms and Wilderness Expertise.
Cory has a passion for travel in, and on, the big mountain ranges of the world. He has experience of expedition leading in Pakistan, Ladakh, Nepal, Patagonia, the Middle East and Africa. Over the winter 2009/10 Cory led a three man team which successfully crossed the Southern Patagonian Ice Cap, a place reputed to have the worst weather in the world!
Cory is a qualified teacher and has a master’s degree in Environmental Management. He holds a host of outdoor qualifications including International Mountain Leader and Sea Kayak Leader.
Personal trekking and mountaineering experience
- Nepal – Trekking in Langtang including Yala Peak (5100m) and remote Tilman Pass (5100m) (2007)
- Bolivia – ascents of Huyana Potosi (6088) and Illimani (6440m) (2006)
- Corsica – Completed GR 20 (2005)
- Kyrgyzstan – Trekked in remote western region (1998)
- Pakistan – Trekked for 4 weeks through northern regions, second ascent of 5200m peak (1994)